Success with social collaboration software is mostly about the people rather than the technology. However, that statement assumes that “off-the-shelf” truly works for you. Occasionally that is not the case.
At Globocol we recognise that you may need to integrate Connections with other systems, that you will have bespoke requirements and that you will require ongoing IT support. That is a seamless part of the service we offer you via our development partner e-solutions Ltd.
Together we have years of experience providing bespoke applications for large and small businesses in a variety of sectors. These include local government, chemical, pharmaceutical, mining, charity, transport and distribution sectors. Both e-solutions and Globocol have been certified for administration and development in Connections and Notes.
We work with Notes/Domino as our principal development platform. This facilitates rapid application development, utilising a non-SQL database, fully supports Web 2.0 technologies and is all underpinned by the Domino security model. With XPages our development team can build modern web applications running on IBM’s XWorks server.
View White Paper Collaborative and Business Applications for the Connected Company
We support a variety of deployment models to suit your requirements and budget – on premise, or hosted (with different hosting options). Post-delivery of any application we provide a helpdesk service backed by a Service Level Agreement.
- Cloud Migration. Cloud services are growing at a phenomenal rate. If you are an existing on-premise customer considering a move to the cloud we can help you to make a judgement about, and plan for, that transition. If you do decide to move to the cloud our goal for you is to manage that process with minimal disruption.
- Domino Infrastructure. Our highly skilled infrastructure team have a wealth of experience in the implementation, administration and support of Notes and Domino architectures.
Example of some of the products which we have developed for our customers:
- Family CAF system. Electronic Common Assessment Framework (eCAF) application for council Childrens Services to support and manage early intervention services. eCAF is an inter-agency model which aims to safeguard children/young people and their families and promote wellbeing. Working closely with Early Intervention Practitioners we have developed two bespoke eCAF applications to suit the specific requirements of two large councils in England.
- Workplace Safety Management (AIMS). Health and Safety is a key issue in the chemical industry and this suite of applications was designed in conjunction with health and safety professionals in that industry. It includes Accident and Incident Reporting, COSHH Management and Safety Documentation. Accident & Incident Management application (AIMS) is designed to help you manage accidents, incidents and near misses. Preventative actions can then be generated and tracked. "Lessons learned" and best practice can be identified and shared across the organisation.
Transform workplace safety from a liability to an asset >
- Document Controller. The Document Controller application enables the life cycle of any document to be managed all the way through from the first draft to approval, publication, revision and archive. Activities associated with every document (i.e. document reads, document prints) are automatically recorded in the Document Controller log application. It is especially designed for those documents related to your IS09000, IS014000 or OHSA18001 certification.
- Non-Conformance & CAPA. Non-conformance & CAPA is designed to help companies in ISO and FDA regulated environments automate paper-based Non-conformance processes and integrate them with Corrective and Preventive Actions (CAPA) processes within an organisation’s quality system. The system enables you to identify the causes of Non-conformance's and take action to prevent these incidents and their associated costs from reoccurring.
Contact Globocol For Bespoke Development